The Agile Leadership Masterclass is an experiential learning program with the primary objective to make learners efficient in leading organisations and teams in today’s uncertain times.
This course focuses on developing leaders who are adaptive and agile in their leadership style.
The participants of this workshop will learn to lead themselves first and create an environment that will allow agility to thrive.
The Leading with Agility certification is valuable to anyone wishing to learn about the paradigm shifts necessary to lead in adaptive environments and to develop relevant leadership capabilities.
This certification was specifically designed for leaders where one or more of the following criteria apply:
- Leaders or aspiring leaders at any level in an organization
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey
- Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves as agile leaders in order to achieve that aim
- Need for Agile Leadership
- Leading with Agility
- Self-Awareness and Self-Management as Agile Leader
- Self-Development as an Agile Leader
- Challenging the Mental Models
- Adaptive Leadership
- Organisations as Human Systems
- Relationship Agility
- Collaborative Conversations
- Leadership Storytelling
- Leading towards Agility
- Leading from the Future
- Transformational Leadership
Prior leading experience in working in Agile environment, or at least one Agile certification like PMI-ACP@, PSM@, CSM@ CSP@, SAFe@ Agilist, etc.
There is no written exam to get the certification, but the participants need to actively participate in the workshop through the activities, role-plays, case studies, Q&A, and presentations. There will be lots of practical insights and hands-on activities during the workshop.
Upon successfully attending the course, participants will be issued ICP-LEA (ICAgile Certified Professional — Leading With Agility) with lifetime validity. ICP-LEA is globally recognized Agile Leadership credential.
View the public course list
Contact us about private training