Hi, my name is Simon Kneafsey and I am a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org & TheScrumMaster.co.uk. My clients include Google, NASA, the United Nations, Toyota, Coca Cola and Microsoft.
I have been using Scrum for 15 years. I am on a mission to simplify Scrum for a million people. I have taught over 10,000 people so far and I can help you too.
This video course will simplify Scrum for you. It will help you to start using Scrum with your team and organisation. It will help prepare you for taking an assessment from Scrum.org.
- Learn about Agility and how Scrum differs from traditional plan-driven work
- Learn (or relearn) the fundamentals of Scrum and how to apply them correctly
- Develop an understanding of what it is like to use Scrum
- Prepare for the Scrum.org assessments to gain Scrum certification
The Simple Guide To Scrum course is the perfect introduction, reboot or refresher to Scrum. It is excellent training for anyone wanting to experience the benefits of Scrum.
This course conveys the use of Scrum in any domain or industry with complex problems to solve.
- £125 + VAT.
- 90 minutes of video content spread across 30+ lessons.
- Optional post course assessment to test your learning.
- Fully up to date with the latest Scrum Guide (2020).
- Free sample lessons so you can try before you buy.
- Full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
- Lifetime access including all future updates and new modules.
- Certification from TheScrumMaster.co.uk upon completion.
- Bulk buy discounts are available if you would like to provide access to your clients or staff. Contact us for further details.
- Please contact Support@TheScrumMaster.co.uk if you require support.
- Profits from our video courses are donated to our charity of choice.
Note: If you have already purchased the course but are unable to access it using the links below, ensure you have logged in using the link in the top right corner of the site.