The Kanban Method is a management method to improve service delivery, catalyze improvements and evolve a business to be “fit for purpose”. In this class, we will cover simple concepts that are powerful in helping you organize, understand and manage your work.
The 2-day course is a mix of presentation, simulation, and exercises. You will learn how to design a Kanban system and initiate evolutionary change with Kanban. You will learn the basic concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement. You will also learn how to become faster and more responsive through better risk management and governance. You will gain practical insights on how to understand your systems of work so that you can implement or improve Kanban within your organization.
Who Should Attend
This course is suited for those who want to acquire solid knowledge about the core of the Kanban method, and want to design or improve Kanban systems. This particularly includes but is not limited to:
- Project and Program Manager
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Development Team members
- Team leads, Managers
- Development leads
- Business Analysts
- Team Members
- Learn the Principles and Practices of the Kanban Method
- Experience the flow of a Kanban system
- Learn how to identify work item types and classes of service
- Utilize the Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban (STATIK) to understand your systems of work and how to design your initial Kanban system
- Learn the fundamentals of visual board design and ticket design
This course has been accredited by the Kanban University. Students completing this class and the Kanban Management Professional class will receive the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential.
View the public course list
Contact us about private training