26th July 2016 – This post has been updated to reflect the changes to the Professional Scrum Master assessments and certifications that have been announced by Scrum.org. What was PSM II has been renamed to PSM III. What was previously PSP (Professional Scrum Practitioner) has been renamed to PSM II. You can read more about the changes here.
Professional Scrum Master III (PSM III) Practice Assessment is designed to help you prepare and practice for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master III (PSM III) Assessment.
This practice assessment was not created and is not endorsed by Scrum.org.
This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
- Fee: Free for attendees of TheScrumMaster.co.uk’s courses. Please contact us at email@example.com for access.
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 6
- Format: Essay/Multiple Choice/Multiple Answer/True+False
- Difficulty: Advanced
- You can take the assessment any time after you have paid the fee. Please bookmark the assessment start page after you have made the payment
- This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
- Language: English only
- Study Topics: How To Pass The Professional Scrum Master III (PSM III) assessment From Scrum.org, Scrum Guide
- Required course: None
- Recommended course: Professional Scrum Master
- Other Practice Assessments: Scrum Open
How To Pass The Professional Scrum Developer II (PSD II) Assessment From Scrum.org21st June 2017
Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) Practice Assessment21st June 2017
Wanted: A Great Scrum Master!19th June 2017
Share this Post