The Professional Scrum Master III (PSM III) Practice Assessment is designed to help you prepare and practice for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master III (PSM III) Assessment.
This practice assessment was not created and is not endorsed by Scrum.org.
This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
- Fee: Free for attendees of TheScrumMaster.co.uk’s courses. Please contact us at email@example.com for access.
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 6
- Format: Essay/Multiple Choice/Multiple Answer/True+False
- Difficulty: Advanced
- You can take the assessment any time after you have paid the fee. Please bookmark the assessment start page after you have made the payment
- This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
- Language: English only
- Study Topics: How To Pass The Professional Scrum Master III (PSM III) assessment From Scrum.org, Scrum Guide
- Required course: None
- Recommended course: Professional Scrum Master
- Other Practice Assessments: Scrum Open
The Scrum Master is Simon Kneafsey. Simon is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org, the home of Scrum run by Scrum co-creator, Ken Schwaber. Simon offers Professional Scrum Certification training courses globally and works with clients to introduce Scrum to their organisations.
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Courses June 201821st June 2018
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Courses May 201821st June 2018
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Courses April 20181st May 2018
Share this Post