ICP-ACC is a 3-day course that focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
After finishing the certification, the learner will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
This certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems.
A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
- Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Independent Consultants
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners
- Agile Leaders
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Organizational Change Agents
- The Agile Coaching Mindset
- The Coaching Stance
- Professional Coaching Skills
- Coaching Conversations – Coaching for Action
- Mentoring Agile Roles & Transitions
- Coaching the Journey toward High performance
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunctions within the Team
- Building high performing teams
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Measuring team Agility: Agility Assessment Techniques
- Overcoming organizational impediments faced by Agile Teams
Prior experience in working in an Agile environment, or at least one Agile certification like PMI-ACP@, PSM@, CSM@ CSP@, SAFe@ Agilist, etc.
There is no written exam to get the certification, but the participants need to actively participate in the workshop through the activities, role-plays, case studies, Q&A, and presentations. There will be lots of practical insights and hands-on activities during the workshop.
Upon successfully attending the course, participants will be issued ICP-ACC (ICAgile Certified Professional — Agile Coaching) with lifetime validity. ICP-ACC is the most recognized Agile Coaching credential globally.
Reviews & Feedback
Upcoming CoursesThis course is exclusively for in-house private training. Get in touch to book a private course.
View the public course list
Contact us about private training