TheScrumMaster.co.uk is on a mission to simplify Scrum & Agile for 1 million people. Training is a big part of what we do, but it is rarely enough.
If you want to succeed with Scrum & Agile, some coaching & consulting will make a huge difference, help you overcome common mistakes, and save time, money, and frustration.
Our Agile Coaches help organisations develop a foundation of Agile practices, particularly leveraging Scrum. According to the State of Agile report, 87% of organisations using Agile ways of working have adopted Scrum.
We will help you take Scrum from theory to practice and deliver twice the value at half the cost!
The 3 main reasons organisations look to leverage Agile/Scrum is to:
- Accelerate time to market
- Improve delivery predictability
- Lower risk
The best high-performing teams typically also enjoy:
- Increased collaboration
- Better alignment to business needs
- better work environment
We can help you achieve those things through consulting/coaching and the following:
- Leadership Workshops – Show management the value of Agile/Scrum, how to support teams, remove impediments and shape the vision.
- Scrum Team Launch – Get started fast and put the building blocks to value in place.
- Project Recovery – Help you get things back on track and drive your project to done.
- Agile Capabilities Assessment – Reveal where you are strong and where you can improve
Often, organisations have a unique context. We tailor our approach depending on your experience and requirements. With every potential engagement, we begin with a Discovery Call – showcasing how we could begin working together and which outcomes we expect we can deliver.
Book a free 30-minute Discovery Call with our Founder and Head of Consultancy/Training, Simon Kneafsey.
We’ve worked with countless organisations across multiple industries. In recent engagements, we have supported clients with the following:
- Guide how to run initial Scrum events, create artifacts and find suitable people to hold the Scrum accountabilities.
- Guide your Scrum Team in creating a working agreement/team charter.
- Advise on practices to help you make Scrum successful.
- Attend your Scrum events and provide feedback and guidance.
- Assist you in creating a Definition of Done for your product.
- Guide your Product Owner in defining your Vision, Strategy, Value proposition and measures.
- Help you select appropriate tools for your Product Backlog and sprint Backlog.
- Recommend Scrum good practices and answer any implementation questions.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get your Agile/Scrum initiative on track today! Contact us to explore how we can help you unlock value in your business
We have helped 1000+ of the world’s biggest and best organisations including: