This is the first in a series of posts which will introduce Scaled Professional Scrum and the Nexus framework from Scrum.org and take you through it in detail.
As far as I am aware, this information is not currently available anywhere else online and only those who have attended a Scaled Professional Scrum course will have been exposed to this level of detail around the framework and its associated practices. The source material is the Nexus guide from Scrum.org.
I will be publishing new material once a week so stay tuned to learn more. I hope you will find it useful.
Test your knowledge by taking our Scaled Professional Scrum Practice Assessment.
- What is Scaled Professional Scrum And The Nexus?
- Should We scale?
- Start With Professional Scrum
- Be More Professional With What you Have
- How To Create A Professional Scrum Team
- The Secret To Scaled Professional Scrum
The Nexus Framework
- The Nexus Framework
- Nexus Artefacts
- The Nexus Integration Team
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Nexus Sprint Planning
- Nexus Daily Scrum
- Nexus Sprint Review
- Nexus Sprint Retrospective
Scaled Professional Scrum – 40+ Practices
- How To Pass The Scaled Professional Scrum Assessment (SPS) from Scrum.org
- The Scaled Professional Scrum Practice Assessment
- Coming soon: Major Differences Between The Scrum Framework and The Nexus Framework
- Coming soon: Comparison of Scaled Professional Scrum And Nexus To Other Scaling Approaches
The Nexus Framework
The Scrum Master is Simon Kneafsey. Simon is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org, the home of Scrum run by Scrum co-creator, Ken Schwaber. Simon offers Professional Scrum Certification training courses globally and works with clients to introduce Scrum to their organisations.
Scrum.org Launch Professional Scrum With User Experience Course26th February 2019
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Courses Q1 201925th February 2019
How To Pass The Professional Scrum With User Experience (PSU I) Assessment From Scrum.org26th January 2019
Share this Post