This is the first in a series of posts which will introduce Scaled Professional Scrum and the Nexus framework from Scrum.org and take you through it in detail.
As far as I am aware, this information is not currently available anywhere else online and only those who have attended a Scaled Professional Scrum course will have been exposed to this level of detail around the framework and its associated practices. The source material is the Nexus guide from Scrum.org.
I will be publishing new material once a week so stay tuned to learn more. I hope you will find it useful.
Test your knowledge by taking our Scaled Professional Scrum Practice Assessment.
- What is Scaled Professional Scrum And The Nexus?
- Should We scale?
- Start With Professional Scrum
- Be More Professional With What you Have
- How To Create A Professional Scrum Team
- The Secret To Scaled Professional Scrum
The Nexus Framework
- The Nexus Framework
- Nexus Artefacts
- The Nexus Integration Team
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Nexus Sprint Planning
- Nexus Daily Scrum
- Nexus Sprint Review
- Nexus Sprint Retrospective
Scaled Professional Scrum – 40+ Practices
- How To Pass The Scaled Professional Scrum Assessment (SPS) from Scrum.org
- The Scaled Professional Scrum Practice Assessment
- Coming soon: Major Differences Between The Scrum Framework and The Nexus Framework
- Coming soon: Comparison of Scaled Professional Scrum And Nexus To Other Scaling Approaches
The Nexus Framework
The Scrum Master is Simon Kneafsey. Simon is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org, the home of Scrum run by Scrum co-creator, Ken Schwaber. Simon offers Professional Scrum Certification training courses globally and works with clients to introduce Scrum to their organisations.
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Courses July – September 20194th September 2019
Why You Should Attend My Scrum.org Professional Scrum With User Experience Course14th August 2019
Top Tips For A New Scrum Master9th July 2019
Share this Post