Scrum Quick Start Coaching
£2,995 + VAT. When is VAT added?
TheScrumMaster.co.uk is on a mission to simplify Scrum & Agile for 1 million people. Training is a big part of what we do, but it is rarely enough. If you want to succeed with Scrum some coaching & consulting will make a huge difference and help you overcome the common mistakes and save you time, money and frustration.
Our Agile Coaches help organisations develop a foundation of Scrum practices. We will help you take Scrum from theory to practice and deliver twice the value at half the cost!
We can help you with the following:
- Leadership Workshops – Show management how to support teams, remove impediments and shape the vision.
- Scrum Team Launch – Get started fast and put the building blocks to value in place
- Project Recovery – Help you get things back on track and drive your project to done.
- Capabilities Assessment – Reveal where your Scrum is strong, and where you can improve
In recent engagements, we have supported clients with the following:
- Provide guidance on how to run initial Scrum events, create artifacts and find suitable people to hold the Scrum accountabilities.
- Guide your Scrum Team in creating a working agreement/team charter.
- Advise on practices to help you make Scrum successful.
- Attend your Scrum events and provide feedback and guidance.
- Assist you in creating a Definition of Done for your product.
- Guide your Product Owner in defining your Vision, Strategy, Value proposition and measures.
- Help you select appropriate tools for your Product Backlog & Sprint Backlog.
- Recommend Scrum good practices and answer any implementation questions.
Some further things to note:
- The price listed is per day of coaching.
- In-person coaching is subject to additional charges.
- Once you have booked we will contact you to discuss your needs and objectives and plan dates.
- Please select your desired number of days when booking. More days can be added later if needed.
- If you wish to book more than 10 days of coaching then the price listed will be reduced.
- Most clients book 2-5 days of coaching spread over early Sprints.
- We advise you to ensure your Scrum Team is well trained in Scrum in advance of coaching.
Please get in touch to discuss your needs and for some further guidance.