Professional Scrum Product Owner III (PSPO III) Practice Assessment is designed to help you prepare and practice for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner III (PSPO III) Assessment.
This practice assessment was not created and is not endorsed by Scrum.org.
This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
Please contact email@example.com if you require support.
- Fee: Free for attendees of TheScrumMaster.co.uk’s courses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 6
- Format: Essay/Multiple Choice/Multiple Answer/True+False
- Difficulty: Advanced
- You can take the assessment any time after you have paid the fee. Please bookmark the assessment start page after you have made the payment
- This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
- Language: English only
- Study Topics: How To Pass The Professional Scrum Product Owner III (PSPO III) assessment From Scrum.org, Scrum Guide
- Required course: None
- Recommended course: Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Other Practice Assessments: Scrum Open, Scrum Product Owner Open
The Scrum Master is Simon Kneafsey. Simon is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org, the home of Scrum run by Scrum co-creator, Ken Schwaber. Simon offers Professional Scrum Certification training courses globally and works with clients to introduce Scrum to their organisations.
TheScrumMaster.co.uk Launches Monthly Online Give & Get Help Session13th May 2020
TheScrumMaster.co.uk Launches Slack Community5th May 2020
Disruption, Adaptation & The Post Coronavirus World16th April 2020
Share this Post