Our Professional Scrum Product Owner III (PSPO III) Practice Assessment is designed to help you prepare and practice for the Professional Scrum Product Owner III (PSPO III) Assessment.
We will assess your understanding and give you some feedback in advance of you taking the real assessment from Scrum.org. Find out if you are ready for the real Scrum.org assessment!
This practice assessment was not created and is not endorsed by Scrum.org.Purchase the Assessment
- £30 + VAT per attempt
- Payment via credit/debit card
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 40 minutes
- Number of questions: 10
- Format: Essay/Multiple Choice/Multiple Answer/True+False
- Difficulty: Advanced
- You can take the assessment any time after you have paid the fee.
- This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 7 days receive your results. We typically respond within 2 days
- Language: English only
- Study Topics: How To Pass The Professional Scrum Product Owner III (PSPO III) assessment From Scrum.org, Scrum Guide
- Required course: None
- Recommended courses: Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced
- Other Practice Assessments: Scrum Open, Scrum Product Owner Open,
Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) Practice Assessment (free),
Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) Practice Assessment (free),
The Ultimate Scrum Master & Product Owner Practice Assessment
- All profits from our practice assessments are donated to our charity of choice.
- This may be free if you have attended a course with TheScrumMaster.co.uk. Contact us for further details.
- Please contact [email protected] if you require support
The Scrum Master is Simon Kneafsey. Simon is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org, the home of Scrum run by Scrum co-creator, Ken Schwaber. Simon offers Professional Scrum Certification training courses globally and works with clients to introduce Scrum to their organisations.
Scrum Is Simple!14th April 2021
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Courses January – March 202114th April 2021
The Simple Guide To Scrum – How To Learn23rd March 2021
Share this Post