The Team Kanban Practitioner course teaches the basics of the Kanban Method and serves as the entry-level starting point to an “alternative path to agility”.
During this one-day interactive course, you will learn what the Kanban Method is, the principles and practices of the Method, and how you can build your Kanban proficiency. You will learn the basics of visualizing different types of work and associated risk. You will learn how to design and implement a Team Kanban board. You will also learn how to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
Who Should Attend
Team members and managers who want to understand key concepts in Kanban and get started. All experience levels are welcome. No previous Kanban training or experience is required.
- Learn the Principles and Practices of the Kanban Method
- Design and implement a basic Kanban board
- Learn the basics of visualizing different types of work and identifying risks associated with them
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow
- Learn how to run the Kanban meetings to focus on the work and allow the team to organize around it
- Building a higher level of quality through the use of a Team Kanban
This course has been accredited by the Kanban University. On successful completion, students taking this accredited course will receive the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential.
View the public course list
Contact us about private training