Scrum In A Day is a 1-day training course that introduces Scrum so attendees can understand how they can use it with their teams and organisations in order to build better Products.
Students learn through instruction and team-based exercises. The course is designed to bring groups of people up to a common level of understanding about the language, tools and techniques that are needed for effective working with Scrum.
For a private, on-site course for your team, contact us now!
This course is suitable for all. It is intended to provide a quick introduction to the Scrum framework including its roles, artefacts and events.
There are no prerequisites for this course, other than a willingness to learn about Scrum. No technical knowledge or experience is required.
- What is Agile?
- What is Scrum?
- Why use Scrum?
- History of Scrum
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Artefacts
- Scrum Events
- Cross functional, self organising teams
- Product Backlog Refinement
Putting Scrum Into Practice
- Scrum in the real world
- Get started with Scrum
- Common problems when starting to use Scrum
- How To succeed with Scrum
There is no assessment or certification with this course
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- The key terminology associated with Agile and Scrum
- The benefits of Agility and Scrum for teams and organisations
- When to use Scrum (and when not to)
- An overview of the Scrum Framework
- Understand the next steps to make teams and the organisation more Agile using Scrum