Scrum In A Day is a 1-day training course that introduces Scrum so attendees can understand how they can use it with their teams and organisations in order to build more valuable products.
Students learn through instruction and team-based exercises. The course is designed to bring groups of people up to a common level of understanding about the language, concepts and techniques that are needed for effective working with Scrum.
For a private (on-site or live-virtual) course for your team, contact us now!
This course is suitable for all. It is intended to provide a quick introduction to the Scrum framework.
There are no prerequisites for this course, other than a willingness to learn about Scrum. No technical knowledge or experience is required.
- What is Scrum?
- Why and when to use Scrum?
- Scrum Accountabilities
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts & Commitments
- Iterative & Incremental Development
- Cross-functional, Self-Managing Teams
Scrum In Practice
- Challenges of applying Scrum and how to overcome them
- Scrum Patterns & Anti-patterns
This course includes an attempt at the Ultimate Scrum I (US I) assessment and certification from TheScrumMaster.co.uk.
- Learn (or relearn) the fundamentals of Scrum and how to apply them correctly
- The benefits of Agility and Scrum for people, teams and organisations
- When to use Scrum (and when not to use it)
- Understand the next steps to make teams and the organisation more Agile using Scrum
- Discover a set of proven practices that can be used to enhance your application of Scrum
|Course||Course Name||Start Date||Details||Further Details||hf:tax:product_cat||hf:tax:product_tag|
|Scrum In A Day Course |
Live Virtual, UK/London time
13th December 2023
|13 December, 2023||Live Virtual, London, Simon Kneafsey, UK||Show details||sid thescrummaster courses||live-virtual london simon-kneafsey uk|
View the public course list
Contact us about private training