If you are booking for 3+ people we can usually give you a 10% discount on the course price. For 5+ people you may get an even bigger discount. Please get in touch to request a discount code.
Charity / Non-Profit Discounts
Are you working for a charity or a not-for-profit organisation? You may be eligible for a discount on our courses. Please get in touch to find out more.
We run limited-time promotions on various courses throughout the year. The best way to find out about these is to sign up for our newsletter using the form at the bottom of the page.
Being out of work is hard. We want to support you to get back into work with skills and certification that can increase your chances of finding a great job. Get in touch to discuss your situation and request a discount.
Goverment Funding For Training
Many governments provide funding for people to take training. Here are the schemes we are aware of at present*:
- Wales – ReAct funding for those affected by redundancy which may cover 100% of your course fee.
- France – The Compte personnel de formation (personal training account).
- Switzerland – Continuing education and training (CET)
- Spain – Vocational training and continuing education.
- UK Charitable Funds – Turn2Us grants and funds.
- UK Ministry of Defence – Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme
- UK Government – Gov.UK Career skills and training website.
*Please note that this is not a complete list and schemes change regularly. Please contact the funding provider to understand if you will qualify for funding.