Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) Practice Assessment is designed to help you prepare and practice for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) Assessment.
This practice assessment was not created and is not endorsed by Scrum.org.
This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
- Fee: Free for attendees of TheScrumMaster.co.uk’s courses. Please contact us at email@example.com for access.
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 6
- Format: Essay/Multiple Choice/Multiple Answer/True+False
- Difficulty: Advanced
- You can take the assessment any time after you have paid the fee. Please bookmark the assessment start page after you have made the payment
- This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
- Language: English only
- Study Topics: How To Pass The Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) assessment From Scrum.org, Scrum Guide
- Required course: None
- Recommended course: Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Other Practice Assessments: Scrum Open, Scrum Product Owner Open
The Scrum Master is Simon Kneafsey. Simon is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org, the home of Scrum run by Scrum co-creator, Ken Schwaber. Simon offers Professional Scrum Certification training courses globally and works with clients to introduce Scrum to their organisations.
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Courses July – September 20194th September 2019
Why You Should Attend My Scrum.org Professional Scrum With User Experience Course14th August 2019
Top Tips For A New Scrum Master9th July 2019
Share this Post