Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) Practice Assessment is designed to help you prepare and practice for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) Assessment.
This practice assessment was not created and is not endorsed by Scrum.org.
This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
Please contact email@example.com if you require support.
- Fee: Free for attendees of TheScrumMaster.co.uk’s courses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 6
- Format: Essay/Multiple Choice/Multiple Answer/True+False
- Difficulty: Advanced
- You can take the assessment any time after you have paid the fee. Please bookmark the assessment start page after you have made the payment
- This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
- Language: English only
- Study Topics: How To Pass The Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) assessment From Scrum.org, Scrum Guide
- Required course: None
- Recommended course: Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Other Practice Assessments: Scrum Open, Scrum Product Owner Open
How To Pass The Professional Scrum Developer II (PSD II) Assessment From Scrum.org21st June 2017
Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) Practice Assessment21st June 2017
Wanted: A Great Scrum Master!19th June 2017
Share this Post