Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) Practice Assessment is designed to help you prepare and practice for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) Assessment.
This practice assessment was not created and is not endorsed by Scrum.org.
This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
- Fee: Free for attendees of TheScrumMaster.co.uk’s courses. Please contact us at email@example.com for access.
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 6
- Format: Essay/Multiple Choice/Multiple Answer/True+False
- Difficulty: Advanced
- You can take the assessment any time after you have paid the fee. Please bookmark the assessment start page after you have made the payment
- This practice assessment is manually graded so it may take up to 48 hours to receive your results.
- Language: English only
- Study Topics: How To Pass The Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) assessment From Scrum.org, Scrum Guide
- Required course: None
- Recommended course: Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Other Practice Assessments: Scrum Open, Scrum Product Owner Open
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Courses November 20173rd December 2017
How I Use Scrum To Run My Business21st November 2017
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Courses October 201715th November 2017
Share this Post