TheScrumMaster.co.uk’s Ultimate Agile Master II (UAM II) Assessment is a 60-minute timeboxed assessment. You need to score over 85% to pass and gain the UAM II certification. The assessment contains 80 questions in English of multiple choice type.
This is among the hardest Agile/Scrum assessments available. You will need a broad range of knowledge about Agile, Scrum and associated practices, tools and approaches in order to be able to pass this advanced assessment. Thorough preparation is essential.
Further details on what to expect from the assessment can be found on the Ultimate Agile Master II (UAM II) Assessment page.
Here are some tips on taking and passing the TheScrumMaster.co.uk Ultimate Agile Master II (UAM II) Assessment and gaining certification:
- Review the tips on how to prepare and pass the TheScrumMaster.co.uk’s Ultimate Agile Master I (UAM I) Assessment. It is recommended to pass this before attempting Ultimate Agile Master II (UAM II).
- You will need a broad range of knowledge about Agile, Scrum and associated practices, tools and approaches in order to be able to pass this advanced assessment. This knowledge may come from attending Scrum.org courses or self learning the Scrum,org content using materials using our How To Pass Assessment Guides.
- Take our Free Agile Master II (UAM II) Practice Assessment. This offers 20 practice questions to get you used to what to expect in the real assessment.
When you are ready to take the assessment:
- Have the Scrum Guide and our Scrum 1 Pager to hand and use them to look up what you need.
- Answer all the questions even if you have to make an educated guess. The assessment is not negatively marked.
- Read the questions and answers carefully. One word misread can lead you to the wrong answer.
- Don’t spend too long on each question. If unsure of an answer, note down the question number and move on. Completing all the questions in the timebox can be challenging.
- Be aware of the difference between “must” (a mandatory thing) and “should” (an optional thing).
- Come back to the hard questions at the end and use your time to think them over.
- Aim to leave time to check all your answers before the end.
- Google the question if really unsure, but be careful as this takes time and there are lots of unreliable sources out there.
You can resit the assessment if you need to, but you will need to purchase another attempt from TheScrumMaster.co.uk.
I hope this information will help you to pass. Let me know how you get on via the comments below and good luck!
Scrum.org Launches Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills Training Course28th September 2023
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills (PSPBM Skills) Study Notes27th September 2023
How To Pass The Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills (PSPBM Skills) Assessment From Scrum.org27th September 2023
Share this Post