TheScrumMaster.co.uk’s Ultimate Scrum I (US I) Assessment is a 60-minute timeboxed assessment. You need to score over 85% to pass and gain the US I certification. The assessment contains 80 questions in English of multiple choice type.
The assessment is similar in nature and difficulty to the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) assessment.
Further details on what to expect from the assessment can be found on the Ultimate Scrum I (US I) Assessment page.
Here are some tips on taking and passing the TheScrumMaster.co.uk Ultimate Scrum I (US I) Assessment and gaining certification:
- Take our Simple Guide To Scrum Video Course or our Scrum In A Day Course. While not essential, these cover all the content that will be tested in the assessment and wiull ensure you learn what you need to know in order to pass.
- Download our Scrum 1 Pager. It’s great for reference and revision.
- Take our Free Scrum I (US I) Practice Assessment. This offers 20 practice questions to get you used to what to expect in the real assessment.
When you are ready to take the assessment:
- Have the Scrum Guide and our Scrum 1 Pager to hand and use them to look up what you need.
- Answer all the questions even if you have to make an educated guess. The assessment is not negatively marked.
- Read the questions and answers carefully. One word misread can lead you to the wrong answer.
- Don’t spend too long on each question. If unsure of an answer, note down the question number and move on. Completing all the questions in the timebox can be challenging.
- Be aware of the difference between “must” (a mandatory thing) and “should” (an optional thing).
- Come back to the hard questions at the end and use your time to think them over.
- Aim to leave time to check all your answers before the end.
- Google the question if really unsure, but be careful as this takes time and there are lots of unreliable sources out there.
You can resit the assessment if you need to, but you will need to purchase another attempt from TheScrumMaster.co.uk.
I hope this information will help you to pass. Let me know how you get on via the comments below and good luck!
Scrum.org Launches Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills Training Course28th September 2023
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills (PSPBM Skills) Study Notes27th September 2023
How To Pass The Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills (PSPBM Skills) Assessment From Scrum.org27th September 2023
Share this Post