Agile & Scrum For Digital Agencies is a 2-day course that provides the foundational knowledge needed to use Scrum. The course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises where students will learn how to use the Scrum framework to improve product development.
Over the 2 days, students are introduced to the mechanics of Scrum, gaining insights into overcoming complexity, dealing with team based collaboration and self-organisation as essential elements in mastering Scrum. The course provides prescriptive guidance to avoid going off track and keep Scrum healthy.
The course includes specific content and case studies to help digital agencies increase their levels of Agility to better meet the needs of their clients.
Agile & Scrum For Digital Agencies is an excellent training for teams wanting to learn how to become Agile using Scrum. The course provides the foundation of knowledge needed for Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Developers.
For a private, on-site course for your team, contact us now!
This course is suitable for anyone. It is intended to provide an introduction the Scrum framework including its roles, artefacts and events. We also cover common challenges associated with applying the framework in a digital agency.
There are no prerequisites for this course, other than a willingness to learn about Agile & Scrum. No technical knowledge or experience is required.
- What is Agile?
- What is Scrum?
- Why use Scrum?
- History of Agile & Scrum
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Artefacts
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Rules
- Scrum Values
- Cross functional, Self Organising Teams
- Product Backlog Refinement
Putting Scrum Into Practice
- Scrum in the real world
- Get started with Scrum
- Common problems when starting to use Scrum
- How To succeed with Scrum
- Agile Clients – Akzonobel/Dulux
- Agile Digital Agencies
- Other case studies to suit your client base
There is no assessment or certification with this course
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- The key terminology associated with Agile and Scrum
- The benefits of Agility and Scrum for teams and organisations
- When to use Scrum (and when not to)
- A clear understanding of the Scrum Framework
- An understanding of how to make Scrum work for a Digital Agency
- Understand the next steps to make teams and the organisations more Agile using Scrum
View the public course list
Contact us about private training