Agile, Scrum & The Spotify Model is a 1-day course that provides the foundational knowledge needed for a team to use the Spotify Model. The course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises where students will learn how to use the Spotify Mogel to improve their capabilities.
Over the day, students are introduced to the Spotify Model, gaining insights into overcoming complexity and dealing with team-based collaboration at scale.
An optional 2nd day of workshops can be added to enable your team to kick-start their use of the Spotify Model and start to use what they have learned immediately.
Begin leveraging the benefits of the Spotify Model to increase your agility at scale.
For a private on-site or live-virtual course for your team, contact us now!
This course is suitable for all. It is intended to provide an introduction to the Spotify Model. The course is typically attended by Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches amongst many others.
There are no prerequisites for this course, other than a willingness to learn about the Spotify Model. Existing working knowledge of Scrum is recommended.
Spotify Model Introduction
- What is the Spotify Model?
- When to use the Spotify Model
- Benefits of the Spotify model
The Spotify Model
- How to use the Spotify Model
- Tribes, Squads, Chapters & Guilds
- Trio, Alliance and other rules
- Case studies of the Spotify Model in action and good practices
Putting the Spotify Model Into Practice
- Gettting Started with the Spotify Model
- Tools for managing work in a scaled environment
- Common problems when starting to use the Spotifty Model
- How to succeed with the Spotify Model
There is no assessment or certification with this course.
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- A clear understanding of the Spotify Model
- When to use the Spotify Model (and when not to)
- An understanding of how to make the Spotify Model work in your organisation
Optional 2nd Workshop Day To Kick Start Your Spotify initiative:
- Identify the Tribes, Squads, Chapters & Guilds
- Identify impediments to successful adoption
- Identify the support required to continue
View the public course list
Contact us about private training