Kanban In A Day is a 1-day intensive & interactive training course that introduces the fundamentals of Kanban. Kanban is rapidly becoming the modern way to manage an organization’s delivery of customer value.
Learn how to improve your team’s effectiveness by applying Kanban flow principles. Make your team process more efficient, predictable, and effective.
With a focus on the practical application of all concepts, this course includes many hands-on activities that will guide you through the steps of setting up and operating a Kanban system.
For a private (on-site or live-virtual) course for your team, contact us now!
This course is for anyone who wants to improve their ability to deliver value and be more effective. Typical attendee roles include business analysts, project managers and product managers, leaders, managers, Developers, agile coaches, Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
There are no prerequisites for this course, other than a willingness to learn about Kanban. No technical knowledge or experience is required.
- Kanban theory, practice and application
- Workflow design and visualization
- How to get started with Kanban
- How to improve a Kanban system
There is no assessment or certification with this course.
- Understand the principles of flow
- Understand the purpose of WiP limits
- Create a Kanban board to manage work
- Understand flow metrics to find improvement opportunities
- Define, build, operate and improve a Kanban system
Upcoming CoursesThis course is exclusively for in-house private training. Get in touch to book a private course.
View the public course list
Contact us about private training