User Experience In A Day is a 1-day intensive & interactive training course that will help you learn about Lean UX and how it can be used with Scrum.
Students will learn UX techniques that work effectively with Scrum Teams. In addition, you will learn practical tools and practices to best work with customers and their feedback to deliver higher value in the customer’s eyes with Scrum Teams.
For a private (on-site or live-virtual) course for your team, contact us now!
People who want to learn about Lean UX and how to integrate those concepts into Professional Scrum.
There are no prerequisites for this course, other than a willingness to learn about User Experience. No technical knowledge or experience is required.
- Framing work as problems to solve
- Outcomes over outputs
- Focus on users
There is no assessment or certification with this course.
- Learn the advantages of thinking of work as problems to solve
- Learn common patterns for employing UX practices
- Embrace the need to release and use measurements to validate outcomes
- Learn the value of testing hypotheses
- Understand how to design experiments
Upcoming CoursesThis course is exclusively for in-house private training. Get in touch to book a private course.
View the public course list
Contact us about private training